Storm Damage Repair in Charleston, SC
Preferred Storm Damage Restoration Company
Living in Charleston, we are no stranger to powerful weather. Year-round, we see a bit of everything. Though there is little you can do about the weather, there is much you can do to prepare your home and fix any damage. Charleston Roofs + Windows offers professional storm damage repair and services in Charleston and we can help you recover your property.
We can assist you with storm damage big and small. Call us today at (843) 258-4861 to learn about our free roof inspection.
Our Charleston Storm Damage Services
Emergency Tarp Service
A leaking roof, especially during hurricane season, is an emergency that requires prompt attention. Charleston Roofs + Windows offers affordable emergency roof tarp service to protect your home from further damage. Our roofing service pros are equipped to set up a tarp on your storm-damaged roof to help prevent water from entering your home until the damage can be repaired. If you require emergency roof service in Charleston, call us now at (843) 258-4861.
Storm Restoration & Repairs
Immediately following a storm, you should assess your property for damage. Unfortunately, a lot of that damage may not be visible from your vantage point. Your roof or windows may have sustained damages that aren’t detectable without the help of professionals. Some damages may not be noticeable for years, at which point internal issues may already have become a major problem. It’s critical that you trust the professionals at Charleston Roofs + Windows to assess your property for you.
Confidently Navigating Insurance Companies
The last thing you want to deal with when you are handling post-storm damage is the insurance company. It’s not only confusing but time intensive as well. With Charleston Roofs + Windows, you can rest easy knowing we work with all insurance companies and understand and can explain every step of the process. Our extensive experience has prepared us to determine what damage is worth filing a claim for and what is not, and we will fight on your behalf if we feel you aren’t getting what you deserve.
Tips About Storm Damage
- In South Carolina, your insurance premium rates CAN NOT be raised as a result of filing a claim due to acts of nature (wind, hail, and hurricanes). This is protected by the SC Department of Insurance (Section 38-75-790).
- Hail and wind damage are probably not visible from the ground. You’ll need a professional to inspect your roof for damage.
- The insurance process involves many steps, but the actual process of replacing your roof only takes one to two days.
- Make sure you understand that your deductible, and any upgrade from your previous roofing system, must be paid. That payment will be to your contractor and allows access to the remaining insurance claim money.
- To fight on your behalf, we ask you to sign an agreement allowing us on your roof to inspect, to act on your behalf to the insurance company, and to build your roof should we do everything we say we will and get your insurance company to pay your claim.
- After your adjuster has been out to your home, it typically takes two weeks for you to receive your scope of work and initial check from your insurance company.
We have invested in the same software as your insurance company, which makes us fully prepared to deal with them. Contact us online or give us a call at (843) 258-4861 to learn more about our storm restoration services in Charleston.