Roofing Contractors in Summerville, SC
Your Preferred Team for Lowcountry Roofing Service
As a homeowner, you have many things to be concerned about in maintaining a beautiful, problem-free house. At the top of your maintenance list is your home’s roof. Charleston Roofs + Windows is here to handle any roof repairs or installations so that you can take them off of your to-do-list and move on with life.
How We Can Help Restore Your Home
Charleston Roofs + Windows offers a variety of roofing services to customers in Summerville and throughout the Lowcountry Region.
Choose Our Licensed Roofing Contractors in Summerville When You Need Help With:
- Roofing: If there is a problem, we can help you fix it. We can begin by performing a free roof inspection to determine the extent of the damage. Then we will help you determine the best course of action to restore it and develop a plan that fits your budget.
- Windows: If you need window replacement at your home, our professionals can help you find the right option for your needs and budget. Once you have selected the perfect one, we will get it installed correctly to ensure maximum protection.
- Storm damage: When severe weather strikes, it is crucial to handle any repairs as soon as possible. Our experienced roofing contractors in Summerville are here to provide the fast and effective solutions you require. We offer emergency tarp services, storm damage assessments and repairs, and we can even work with your insurance company.
Roof Repair vs. Replacement
When your roof experiences damage, you may be uncertain if the problem constitutes a simple repair or a complete replacement. The best way to determine the extent of the problem, and the resolution needed, is to consult with a professional roofing contractor from Charleston Roofs + Windows. You will also need to think through the following factors to decide which option is best for you and your home.
What to Take into Consideration When Repairing or Replacing Your Roof:
- The age of the roof. If your roof is reaching the end of its average lifespan, it may be better to invest in a new roof then adding additional repairs. However, if the roof was recently replaced, a repair may provide the necessary and lasting fix.
- The level of damage to the roof. Minor problems can be repaired, while larger issues that encompass more of your roof, may require a replacement.
- Leaks. The magnitude of a roof leak, where they are located, and how many leaks there are, will influence whether a repair or replacement is needed. Additionally, a significant presence of mold or rot will impact the service that is required.
Additional items you will want to factor in will be your budget, the cost of a repair vs. a replacement, if you are wanting to upgrade your roof, such as the materials used, and the time needed for the project to be completed. For more information, reach out to our team today. We can answer any questions you may have.
Expertly Handling All Your Roof & Window Needs
When you need professional roofing contractors in Summerville who are well versed in repairs, installations, replacements, and more, you can trust the team at Charleston Roofs + Windows. We offer the best materials, coupled with quality workmanship and a dedication to our customers. When you choose our team for all your roofing needs, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right.